Popular Tags: [View All]
Norv Brooks
United States
PASADENA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I got a First Timer blue ribbon attached to the bottom of my badge and wore it with pride. Although it was my first time, I'm sure it won't be my last. The Con came off very smoothly with attendees numbering more than 2000. I was especially impressed with the efficiency and the well stocked game library. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped out in the library.
As a game designer, the best event designed for us, was the Publisher Speed Dating. It was well run and participated in by the publishers. It was tight, but I felt I had sufficient time to present my design "Breaking News - Through the Generations. Here's a few of my pics of the Con:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Strain
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I see Evil Intent being played so you know I gotta give a thumbs up lol! I can actually see my Batman hoodie shuffling cards. Thanks for playing!

Wow, that's some line outside. Register online. We never even saw that kind of a line lol.

You're right about the library. It was great and the entire con was well managed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norv Brooks
United States
PASADENA
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Christian, you were playing with us. We were at Peter Vaughan's Demo Land table.
We did register on line but you still had to go through the line to get wrist band and badge.
I liked your game and hope it sells well for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Hicks
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great pics Norv! Thanks for sharing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.