David Hutton
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, not sure if this is common knowledge, but after an awesome experience buying from them I figured should share (please delete if this is a copy of another thread somewhere)

My Secret Santa this year involved buying for someone in the US - had a look at all of the preferred retailers, and when I looked at these guys I couldn't find the gift-wrapping option so I asked where it was...they told me that gift-wrapping is free for BGG Secret Santa orders along with the 5% discount, you just have to mention you want it in the optional notes on checkout

Thought this was worth mentioning, as other sites on the preferred list are also down as offering gift-wrapping but charge between $3 and $5 per item...I would much rather put that extra $10 towards the actual secret santa presents

apologies if this is common knowledge - not being in the US this was the first time I have used these guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dark Helmet
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
badge
IT'S MEGA MAID! SHE'S GONE FROM SUCK TO BLOW!
mbmbmbmb
Miniature Market is really showing up all the competition this year!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
Boulder Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree about MM. Got a copy of Kingdom of Solomon for $21 and that included priority two day ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Trzaskowski

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gronkdafleshcarver wrote:
Miniature Market is really showing up all the competition this year!!

Amen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miniature Market
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
badge
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
mbmbmb
pin316 wrote:
Hi, not sure if this is common knowledge, but after an awesome experience buying from them I figured should share (please delete if this is a copy of another thread somewhere)

My Secret Santa this year involved buying for someone in the US - had a look at all of the preferred retailers, and when I looked at these guys I couldn't find the gift-wrapping option so I asked where it was...they told me that gift-wrapping is free for BGG Secret Santa orders along with the 5% discount, you just have to mention you want it in the optional notes on checkout

Thought this was worth mentioning, as other sites on the preferred list are also down as offering gift-wrapping but charge between $3 and $5 per item...I would much rather put that extra $10 towards the actual secret santa presents :)

apologies if this is common knowledge - not being in the US this was the first time I have used these guys

While I am happy that this customer received free gift wrapping that isn't our policy this year.

Because of the time and labor involved in we charge $4.00 per order for gift wrapping. If you would like to have your order gift wrapped please include the following line item on your order when checking out:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/giftwrap.html

Steve @ Miniature Market

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.