Subject: About wood rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Popescu
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
Hello,

I want to ask something about wood. From what I've understood, in the rulebook, it says that the only way you don't have to pay reals for wood is when taking the mayor action and collect wood from city and the monk favor. That means that when taking the harvest action I have to pay reals for the wood I harvest from the regions that I have a worker in it? Or I have to pay only when taking wood from the forest region in the middle?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Official Answer:

When you "get" wood, you just get as much as you have access to based on the action. This counts for the monk, the major, and the harvest. Getting wood puts it in front of you.

When you "pay" wood, you can buy wood from the fields or forest for Real, but only if you have no wood in front of you anymore, and only as much as you need in that moment.

So you only pay for the wood when you need wood to pay something else like, getting a favor, building a ship or up keeping the ships.

Matthias Nagy
from What's Your Game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.