Subject: Miniatures available separately? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The German version of the game comes with miniatures for each character, while the version available in the U.S. comes with generic pawns. Does anyone know of a way to order a set of the miniatures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
endless dreamer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Litespeed Rider wrote:
The German version of the game comes with miniatures for each character, while the version available in the U.S. comes with generic pawns. Does anyone know of a way to order a set of the miniatures?

I don't, but I want them. I have been researching theses miniatures since before the game officially was released. I haven't even been able to find suitable stand-ins.

Let me know what you come up with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone had put together a nice set of Lego minifigs. Check the image gallery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Spence
United States
flag msg tools
kc2dpt wrote:
Someone had put together a nice set of Lego minifigs. Check the image gallery.

Love the lego ones, but kind of disappointing the US version didn't get the figures. That would have been so much nicer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to contact http://www.meeplesource.com/ because they ran a Kickstarter project awhile back and they will be producing Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert meeples. I sent them an email and they should have them available in their store in Aug 14. They recommended subscribing to their newsletter for updates.

See Kickstarter update #20 to see what they look like.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1303699463/character-me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.