Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was recently tasked with selling a huge collection of unpainted 28mm figures from various periods. The figures belonged to a gentleman who has recently passed away. He used to paint miniatures professionally and I have been asked to try and sell his unpainted stock.

There's a few I'll keep for myself, but probably another 4-5 thousand that I will want to sell. The miniatures are too good to give away, but I will sell them for a good price (and hopefully raise some money to go towards the son and daughter-in-law of said gentleman). The figures are nearly all unpainted, high quality and practically brand new. Alas, none of them are in original packaging, making identification an issue, but I'm getting along okay I think.

If any of you folks fancy taking a look, I'm compiling the list, complete with images on a dedicated facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/28mm.miniatures.sell.off

Please feel free to take a look, recommend the page to friends or help me identify some of the miniatures if you like. If you can see I have made a mistake, by all means comment and let me know! I have only just got going with this and will keep adding new items as I log, photo and identify more and more of the figures.

For any buyers outside the UK, needless to say, postage costs might make the miniatures less tempting to you. However if you buy quite a few, you'll still get them much cheaper than original list prices.

Cheers
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rose
United Kingdom
New Malden
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul

There isn't any Napoleonic ship miniatures among the collection is there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas no.

I have a frightening array of lead infantry and cavalry, but no vehicles of any kind. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
Does the collection have any Dark Ages figs that I could use with Saga?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you also post on tmp? More miniatures players there than here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
kerpob2 wrote:

http://theminiaturespage.com

You will have to register to post on the For Sale marketplace forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InvisibleRobots wrote:
Does the collection have any Dark Ages figs that I could use with Saga?

Yes.

I haven't got round to logging the dark age miniatures yet, but there is about a 100 of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kerpob2 wrote:

Thanks for that. Absolutely, I did post on TMP, though only on the Napoleonic section. I'll go again and repost in the marketplace. Good idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
josh willhite
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also try Bartertown.com, I've had good luck trading and selling there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be interested in the Dark Ages ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.