Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven R
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I received a belated Thanksgiving update email from Marrow. Sounds as though they will be taking a few weeks to organize the goals and get right to the additional sculpting.

I was and still am very impressed with how they handled the kickstarter thus far...looking forward to the game with genuine enthusiasm. It looks like the game engine is coming together. Whereas D&D Ravenloft, Ashardalon, Drizzt were a start in this direction, the AI quickly became trite and the components bland. Wrath of Demons looks light years ahead...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nothing but good feelings about this KS and Marrow as well.

To me, this was a surprise game. At first I barely looked at it, with Shadows of Brimstone running and Heroquest announced. But when someone on BGG posted a thread about "SoB or Journey", I decided to take a closer look.
And now this is my most anticipated game for 2014. In a month or two the post pledge manager will have me visiting again, and I will be glued to each and every sculpting update. And after that: game on!
Marrow has made its mark in my book, no doubt about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
same here. well, I look forward for all of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.