Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjy Simpson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been eyeing this game for quite a while and plan to pick it up. I did see that a reprint is coming with some small changes, and I would like to get the game then. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find info in the forums or on the web as to when it will be released. I did see that coolstuffinc had gotten some more copies in but don't see those being marked as a reprint. If anyone has any info they could share, I'd appreciate it - it looks like a fun game!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be available. See New Edition/Print Run? (only two threads down).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjy Simpson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great, thanks! I had looked at that thread early last week and hadn't realized there had been updates. It's nice to know where to look to see the second edition on the box - if I read correctly it is on the bottom.

I'm going to assume that is what coolstuff has in stock, but I may send them an email to verify.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totalbs wrote:
hadn't realized there had been updates.

That's what the Subscribe button and My Geek -> Subscriptions is for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON WITHERSPOON
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my copy from Coolstuff last week. It arrived Saturday and it is indeed the 2nd printing (last page of manual). Everything looks good. I forgot to look on the box if there was any marking on the outside to indicate. (edit: bottom right of the box, above the bar code on the back it says "2nd Printing".)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjy Simpson
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Totalbs wrote:
hadn't realized there had been updates.

That's what the Subscribe button and My Geek -> Subscriptions is for.

I've only subscribed to the "Hot Deals" section so far. This is my first holiday season since I've been sucked into board gaming. Every time I get an email alerting me to a subscription, I'm jumping to see what the new hot deal is so I can hopefully expand my collection. If I was subscribing to multiple threads, I'd keep getting my hopes up thinking it was a new deal! Of course, this year's deals have been less than spectacular. I haven't purchased much at all.

TorqueRoll wrote:
I picked up my copy from Coolstuff last week. It arrived Saturday and it is indeed the 2nd printing (last page of manual). Everything looks good. I forgot to look on the box if there was any marking on the outside to indicate. (edit: bottom right of the box, above the bar code on the back it says "2nd Printing".)

Thank you! I hadn't gotten a reply from Coolstuff yet. I appreciate you letting me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.