Mark Morehouse
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I've been dealing with virus issues on my PC and had to rewrite my hard drive, so I've lost all the software I had and my browser's favorites.
I'm trying to gradually replace everything and I remember finding a helpful article here that reviewed several different programs that could be used to track board game collections, but I can't find that article again, even when I use the search function. (BTW, I realize we can list our collections free here on BGG, and I've done that, but I'd like to have the option to add more unique games in my collection as well as other details of my own that aren't available here)
Using Google, I managed to remember the name of one of the programs from the article that I had chosen and been using for my collection. It's MediaDB. I then tried searching BGG using that keyword, but still couldn't find that article.
The article also mentioned another program written by a BGG member that downloaded the details from your collection into a database on your hard drive. There was a download link for it somewhere here on BGG, but I can't remember the name. I had been using that program as well as MediaDB.
Can anyone point me to where that article might be on BGG? And does anyone know the name of the second program and where I can download it?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/blogger/1888
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.