Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: begging [+] [View All]
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I have been cheap with my GG but it's there to be used so I decided to get a few micro-badges (see to the left) and then gave the rest away to someone who was wanted to sell his Kickstarter copy of a game for the price he paid who later argued that he did it that way because he didn't understood why geeks would .. uhm.. take advantage of each other, or something such (written differently), I thought that post deserved my last 4.83 GG =P

I enjoy giving some away when I see something useful. It may not make people rich but I try to scale it with the value of their post and even if it's little like 0.05 GG it's fun to see that one have received something and hence something was enjoyed by someone else and it's exciting to see whatever one have gotten any (It's of course pretty fun to make posts stand out a little too )

So, if you want to keep the BGG economy going and me have some more GG to spend tipping others posts here's your chance!

(One time I tried to upload my photos of the Duel of Ages platters to get GG but after a while they didn't got accepted. I likely went out like 5-6 times and took multiple pictures each time of every platter so it took quite some time. Could had been a good revenue source but it failed!)

Thank you

(I don't know this is appropriate but if I remember correctly there was some thread for free geek gold so to say? I don't know where it was though )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nice fellow who made me run out:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/14114178#14114178
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I came to help - here, have some

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you MABBY
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
will these combine with Jeff's in a useful way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
will these combine with Jeff's in a useful way?

Ask Jeff.

Meanwhile after Torpor's generous gift I feel set and done for a long time
Philip Homatidis
England
flag msg tools
badge

Thank you

Now save your hard earned geek-gold for someone in better need than myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekGold Doesn't Grow on Trees - How to Become a GeekGold... Thousandaire?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.