Subject: token icons on cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't understand why I take tokens from the cards.i mean if I have a card with relationship or money symbol and I take the tokens,can I spend them to acquire cards that need these symbols plus the dice symbols? I thought
only with the dice symbols you can take cards.or I missing something in the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xaxas wrote:
can I spend them to acquire cards that need these symbols plus the dice symbols?

Yes, you can. Remember though that the tokens do not accumulate. They are just to represent the symbols you have available to you through your cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xaxas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in that case in the next round do I take again the tokens I spent if I don't have change the cards that provide me these tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You can take cards using the dice symbols, but some of your active cards may also give you symbols (which you can keep track of using the tokens: "The player can set their dice and tokens next to cards being considered to help make the decision easier.") Playing one-time event cards can also give you symbols to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.