Subject: Can Hellequin or Brighell "search" in the name of the Captain? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Máté Kovács
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mb
Can Hellequin or Brighell "search" in the name of the Captain?

I mean, can they look for a boat, or contact to the pilot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miklós Tamás
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think only Brighell, because he can use the ability of another character, than Captain's special action, but the search is a normal action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Cremona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pikotm wrote:
I think only Brighell, because he can use the ability of another character, than Captain's special action, but the search is a normal action.

this. But Brighel can use Hellequin's ability to search an item ignoring Zombie effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Máté Kovács
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mb
Jocularis wrote:
pikotm wrote:

this. But Brighel can use Hellequin's ability to search an item ignoring Zombie effect.

Ok, thanks.
But if Brighel copy Hellequin's ability, then he gets a Stress point, like if he found an Infected. It is the same, if we look at the result. Actually if Brighel search by on his own, he has the chance to not find Infected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bastion wrote:
Jocularis wrote:
pikotm wrote:

Ok, thanks.
But if Brighel copy Hellequin's ability, then he gets a Stress point, like if he found an Infected. It is the same, if we look at the result. Actually if Brighel search by on his own, he has the chance to not find Infected.

Searching on his own can only be for his items. Copying the ability can be for someone else's items. This can be important for Holy Bomb or Gondola, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Máté Kovács
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mb
That's the point, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.