Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to various retailers dumping stock of the Emperor Edition Gempukku I went and picked up a nice starting point for getting back into the game. I was curious to know if there is a list of all of the cards in an edition though. Does anybody know of decks built specifically from EEG that go beyond just the starter decks? Also, what size sleeves are best for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stevenson
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find full listings of all of the cards, by set, at www.OracleoftheVoid.com, or at online retailers like l5rshop.com.

L5R uses standard card game sleeves, so any sleeve designed for Magic, any of the FFG art sleeves, Ultra Pro Standard sleeves, or the Mayday Card Game (Green) sleeves will work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So a "complete" edition for Emperor Gempukku would cover Emperor Edition, Before the Dawn, Second City, Embers of War, and Seeds of Decay? Aftermath being optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stevenson
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sort of. There are cards of various rarities from all sorts of sets in the Gempukku starter decks. But the commons and uncommons are just fixed in the starters, so what you get there is all there is.

The Gempukku booster packs have cards from Emperor Edition, Before the Dawn, Second City, Embers of War and Seeds of Decay. But they only have rare cards. So a 'complete set' of Gempukku would mean a complete set of the rares from all of those expansions, but wouldn't include any commons or uncommons other than the ones fixed in the starter decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hence I got the 9 starter deck box and a booster box. MM and CSI had one or the other at around 75%-78% off. I'll see what rares I'm missing from the booster box and go from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.