Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Camp
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say I was very impressed with the Virtual Flea Market leading up to BGG CON and how well it was executed from a technical stand point and logistics stand point.

Yet, I'm wondering why BGG doesn't utilize something like that on an ongoing basis. Sure it is nice to be able to search for one game as things are right now, but what I found fun was constantly seeing items for sale I hadn't even considered. To be honest, I had a hard time keeping myself from not buying more than I did. However, I guess there is a greater than not chance of getting scammed if BGG did do something like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becky Duff
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably too much work for them to have it all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Check to see if there is a BGG guild for your local area, and if so check to see if they have a local virtual flea market. There's one for the Portland area that's been running for a little while now; receives updates every day or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.