Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Team survival rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Potter
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
While playing Zombies!!!, I thought it would be fun to to have the players work together to make it to the helipad. I have finally discovered a way.
The game is played exactly like the original with the exception of a few new rules.
1. the game takes 3-7 players.
2. ONE player controls the zombies. they move the zombies just as before except they roll two dice to see how many zombies they move.
3. Cards are still used. However, only some cards will apply to the zombie controller and some will only apply to the players. You could fix this problem by: a) Just keeping it the same and discarding the cards that don't apply to you. b) making two piles, one deck for the zombie controller and one for the players. c)any other way you can think of.
4. Players can give eachother life and bullet tokens.
5. The 25 zombie rule doesn't apply.
6. When you die, your stuff (weapons, bullets, etc.) is dropped where you died. You also join the zombie army.

Extra notes:
1.Before the game starts, make a death descison; when a player dies does he go back to start or does he join the zombie army.
2. If the player joins the zombie army, he only rolls one die to see how many zombies he moves. Players can only hold three cards. Gut tokens don't apply to this version.
3. The zombie controller wins by killing all of the players.
I hope you enjoy my version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
badge
1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice idea. But if the players go back to town square with 3 bullets and 3 life tokens when they die, how exactly does the zombie player win?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Potter
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I didn't think about that. Okay new rule. If you die, you join the zombie army.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls