- Tim PotterUnited States
While playing Zombies!!!, I thought it would be fun to to have the players work together to make it to the helipad. I have finally discovered a way.
The game is played exactly like the original with the exception of a few new rules.
1. the game takes 3-7 players.
2. ONE player controls the zombies. they move the zombies just as before except they roll two dice to see how many zombies they move.
3. Cards are still used. However, only some cards will apply to the zombie controller and some will only apply to the players. You could fix this problem by: a) Just keeping it the same and discarding the cards that don't apply to you. b) making two piles, one deck for the zombie controller and one for the players. c)any other way you can think of.
4. Players can give eachother life and bullet tokens.
5. The 25 zombie rule doesn't apply.
6. When you die, your stuff (weapons, bullets, etc.) is dropped where you died. You also join the zombie army.
1.Before the game starts, make a death descison; when a player dies does he go back to start or does he join the zombie army.
2. If the player joins the zombie army, he only rolls one die to see how many zombies he moves. Players can only hold three cards. Gut tokens don't apply to this version.
3. The zombie controller wins by killing all of the players.
I hope you enjoy my version.
- [+] Dice rolls
- Tristan HallEngland
Manchester1565, St Elmo's Pay - October 2019 Kickstarter
- Nice idea. But if the players go back to town square with 3 bullets and 3 life tokens when they die, how exactly does the zombie player win?
- [+] Dice rolls