Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Lewis & Clark» Forums » General

Subject: Didn't pull the trigger last night on a preorder through Game Salute rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now it's sold out!

I'm not sure if the copy in my cart was supposed to be from the upcoming shipment, or a later one. One thing for sure, now you can't even preorder it...

Please hurry up with a reprint, Anne-Cecile!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap! I just put in my order at 10:00 AM this morning. That was close.

Hope you find a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I must of just grabbed one of the last (if not THE last) copy! I had been thinking about pre-ordering for a few weeks, and finally followed through when I realized shipping was free within the US!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I called Game Salute today and confirmed my copy will likely be shipped out early next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brahan
United States
North Sutton
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this on my Christmas list. I don't think my wife pre ordered it yet. :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
I called Game Salute today and confirmed my copy will likely be shipped out early next week.

Really?!?

Thank you so much! I preordered mine more than a month ago and heard that it was sold out everywhere. I was gonna call this week to see if that meant preorders to or not. I thought I might have to wait for a second edition shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

Great news. High five!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered my copy in October, have been 'not so patiently' waiting for it to arrive in the US of A. Good news to hear it might get shipped out next week! I had given up on getting it by Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
Sioux City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually might just cry. I just got my christmas bonus and was planning on ordering it tonight. Worst... news... ever!
soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
And here I thought it was already sold out and was patiently waiting for the rumored kickstarter for the second printing... silly me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Edwards
United States
Union
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was holding off on a Kickstarter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZackStack wrote:
And here I thought it was already sold out and was patiently waiting for the rumored kickstarter for the second printing... silly me.

That's what I thought I read about this game a couple weeks ago on here... I thought I read that the preorders had sold out and that the only way to order it/get it would be through a Kickstarter early next year...

Then I also thought I read that there might not be a Kickstarter for this game and the only way to get it was through a preorder...

I really wish Game Salute would just come out and post a News update to whether this game is going to be A) Going to a definite Kickstarter or not and B) that this game will get a reprint because there is a definite demand for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really hoping that my order on 11.16 was part of the first 300, which I'm assuming so as pre-orders didn't close until last night.

This is my most eagerly awaited game of the year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
ZackStack wrote:

That's what I thought I read about this game a couple weeks ago on here... I thought I read that the preorders had sold out and that the only way to order it/get it would be through a Kickstarter early next year...

Then I also thought I read that there might not be a Kickstarter for this game and the only way to get it was through a preorder...

I really wish Game Salute would just come out and post a News update to whether this game is going to be A) Going to a definite Kickstarter or not and B) that this game will get a reprint because there is a definite demand for this game.

Yeah what you said!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played it once and it's a very fun game. No doubt in my mind that a second print is on it's way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute website says it's "reprinting."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Incao
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI... I was notified this afternoon that my preorder from Games Salute shipped today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received my shipping notice with a projected delivery date of 6 Dec 2013.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.