Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Christmas is coming. It's time to offer some gifts.
Since I made a new set of tokens, I can give the old set to anyone who wants it for free. I can also make one set of cards too if you want. I presumed people can make their own boards easily so I won't bother to make another set. For just the tokens & cards, I think it won't cost much to ship.

Anyone wants this? If there are more than one, I may make another set when I have time or make a lucky draw.

I wish more people will enjoy this game.

Any feedbacks are welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldon Nichol
United States
Prineville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cheng
Hong Kong
Ma On Shan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems you are the only one who wants this game. Alright, I will send the cards & tokens to you before Christmas. You can make the game boards yourself, right?

You can give me your address by geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamine Allen
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has piqued my interest and will definitely try to play it sometime later this year as my current list of games to play is rather long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendra Rea
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultracheng wrote:
Well, Christmas is coming. It's time to offer some gifts.
Since I made a new set of tokens, I can give the old set to anyone who wants it for free. I can also make one set of cards too if you want. I presumed people can make their own boards easily so I won't bother to make another set. For just the tokens & cards, I think it won't cost much to ship.

Anyone wants this? If there are more than one, I may make another set when I have time or make a lucky draw.

I wish more people will enjoy this game.

Any feedbacks are welcome.

Ive had my eye on this forna while and was going to print it today, is everything we need in that pdf file? Or is there more to it? Im only questioning because of the updates and stuff. Thanks for your help! Cant wait to try this out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.