Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
"You caught the Mountain Wampus!"
badge
"He gave you his treasure chest to let him go free again."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I am not an L5R player but I recently found some unopened Imperial Edition and Emerald Edition Booster packs... Any idea what these are worth? Just looking for a wag since I didn't see any for sale on ebay... That means they're either worthless or rare so that's why I ended up here. ; )

Thanks for any insight you can share!

Cheers,
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stevenson
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I wish I could give a better answer, but I'm not sure. Although they are pretty scarce at this point. A few loose packs isn't likely to be worth all that much (for whatever reason, things seem to sell better when its a box at a time). Imperial Edition is one of the two old sets that could have particular value, just because it was the first (the other is Time of the Void). Although it's the starter decks that are usually the most attractive (because they had the original clan swords fixed in them).

edit: there is a complete auction for an L5R collection of about 2000 cards, advertised as primarily Imperial Edition and Shadowlands (the first expansion), and some other older sets, and it went for $120.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sheley
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
"You caught the Mountain Wampus!"
badge
"He gave you his treasure chest to let him go free again."
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI I'm going to bgg.con and selling all the unopened boosters and taking offers. More info here: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/178671/item/3550052#item35...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.