Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Abad
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this is unclear only in the Spanish rules: even if I didn't find it anywhere in the booklet, I presume that 2 new outlaw cards must be drawn at the beginning of each round. Is this correct?
Thank you for your responses

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
I'm not seeing it in the English rules either. I think we have immediately drawn a new card whenever one is taken though… so there are always 2 available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Abad
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, thank you for your answer, George.

However, I'm not sure if that is the way it works, since, in the example of the rulebook, there are 3 outlaw cards available. Applying your rule, and if I am not mistaken, there could never be more than 2 cards for hunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
Oh, I see now I answered wrong… I haven't played this in a while, but I checked Tom Vasel's video review and it jogged my memory.

At the Saloon (Queens) you can recruit just the top card of the Outlaw deck. When players use the Outlaw to manipulate their dice, they turn it over and add it to the "Wanted" stack at the Sheriff's Office (Kings) where they are available to be chased. That's how more are added.

So the game starts with 2 turned over, and I believe more only appear as people use the Outlaws on their dice. So there is actually nothing missing from the rules... I don't think you are supposed to turn any over at the beginning of each round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Abad
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are absolutely right! I missed that!! It makes perfect sense now. Thanks a lot for taking the time to look for the answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.