United States
Chapel Hill
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to pop in here and throw down a link to the Something From Nothing Geeklist that was created the other day.

I figure this is an excellent resource for refining game designs, seeing what other published/unpublished game designers wrack their brains over, and generally just a good source of inspiration for new ideas. The show is conversational, under an hour, and Chevee has just recently posted MP3 versions of the episodes with links for those that prefer to listen while cooking a steak or enjoying a nice red wine in your sitting room. Or eating fast food while driving erratically during rush hour traffic.

We've had some excellent guests and plan on having more guests just as excellent, depending on your personal excellence scale. The show airs every other Sunday at 8PM EST and we take questions live from Twitter at hashtag #btgsfn. Jump in, ask a question, make a comment; it's a good time.

(12/15 is our next exciting Episode 8 with Rob Daviau (Risk Legacy) & Jamey Stegmaier (Euphoria))

Something From Nothing Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Petty
United States
Chapel Hill
NC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gratuitous bump for Episode 12 which will be filmed live on 2/9 (this Sunday) at 8PM EST. Our guests this time are David Chott (Lagoon) and Robert Burke (Battle for Souls, Draco Magi).

Like I mentioned above, we take questions live during the show, and we will help brainstorm solutions On Air. It's a great resource for new game designers, and I hope everyone stops by. And even if you can't watch live, just check out the GeekList linked above to watch them at your convenience. #btgsfn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John A. White
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb