Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman Reprint:

Due to be back in stock on the website December 6th

The big day has arrived, and soon we will have this great game in our hands ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eaton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid not:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1082399/release-update-robin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruricu wrote:

I hate to read that you people won't have your games now... I know how it feels like...
Let's say that you'll be happier when you get it (believe me, you'll be!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruricu wrote:

I do not understand whether it is only a problem for shipping in america / canada or even in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the game was first released I had an opportunity to buy it. I made the choice to let my family get it for me for Christmas and you all see how that turned out. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek5 wrote:
When the game was first released I had an opportunity to buy it. I made the choice to let my family get it for me for Christmas and you all see how that turned out. shake

I did the same thing. I'll probably pass on it now that it will miss Christmas. I'll pick it up in trade at some point down the road.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LargeGoblin
msg tools
Z-Man site says December 9 now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shooock wrote:
Ruricu wrote:

I do not understand whether it is only a problem for shipping in america / canada or even in Europe.

I think it's only you guys.

I got confirmed "shipped from warehouse" here in Australia this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zayzayem wrote:
Shooock wrote:
Ruricu wrote:

I think it's only you guys.

I got confirmed "shipped from warehouse" here in Australia this week.

Same here. I was amazed to receive an email from Milsims last week saying that my copy of RB was on its way to me - though only I'll believe it when I've got it on the table ready to play since I placed my order with them six months ago!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wentland
United States
Wellington
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Roar
mbmbmbmbmb
This news....this news is depressing...although maybe it is a little exacerbated by the fact that I pre-ordered this December of 2012...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rollo Tomosi
United States
San Juan Capistrano
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dec 2012? Thats when I pre-ordered....got the game on time....opened it, punched it...tried to play it-realized I was confused by the rules...read the forums...tried to play it again-realized I was confused by other rules...read the forums-tried to play it again, realized I was confused by the rules...read the forums-said I would give it ONE LAST TRY-and was really trying really hard to play it-realized I was confused by the rules and that at this point I also realized I just DIDNT LIKE THE GAME...bagged it, boxed it, and put it on the chopping block...

NO THANKS!!!!

ArseFez wrote:
This news....this news is depressing...although maybe it is a little exacerbated by the fact that I pre-ordered this December of 2012...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vojtas
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruricu wrote:

Oh man, sorry to hear that. Here, in Poland, RC is available in every online store with tabletop games. Even toys and printed media retailers have RC on the shelves. I don't really understand why North American edition is so limited. Game is pretty successful, so why is distributor so afraid? Print more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rollo Tomosi
United States
San Juan Capistrano
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's actually a very good question....I don't know how "hot" the sales are-but I see the folks at Amazon.com selling it for 3 times the retail price....I wonder what the relative market size of Poland vs. the US is? I'm not sure but I would bet that the US market is bigger-you'd think they would want to try to please the bigger customer????

On the other hand-maybe the Polish market is so small-that the Polish edition run has already saturated the market-so you see them sit on the shelves....

Still-good question.

PS Is it as bad a game in Polish as it is in English? (;

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vojtas
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark_Knight wrote:
I'm not sure but I would bet that the US market is bigger-you'd think they would want to try to please the bigger customer????

Uh, I think that Z-Man is too cautious, it looks like their managers don't really believe in bigger success.

Dark_Knight wrote:
On the other hand-maybe the Polish market is so small-that the Polish edition run has already saturated the market-so you see them sit on the shelves....

Well, Polish market is much smaller than US, that's for sure, but it's Christmas - Portal Games is prepared, they know how to take care about present and prospective customers.

Dark_Knight wrote:
PS Is it as bad a game in Polish as it is in English? (;

Um, it's not bad at all, however rulebook was re-written for Polish RC reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I hope that tomorrow is the big day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed TwoEggs
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ninja Is it tomorrow yet? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
today is today, news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Pillow
United Kingdom
Worcester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Shooock wrote:
today is today, news?

Dont expect much news today. The UK and USA Distributors will get it in stock today, not the retail shops. I guess it will be one or two days before places start emailing out that they have stock to sell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Wentland
United States
Wellington
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Roar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an e-mail from Miniatures Market.

THE GAME SHIPPED!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.