Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Johnson
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any Space Empires fans planning on being at Prezcon (Feb. 26 - Mar. 2, 2014, in Charlottesville, VA)?

That is where I picked up the game this year. The place has the highest density of GMT fans I've ever seen and the place is crawling with game designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Davis
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there looking for a game. However I've only played it solo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marksyr wrote:
I'll be there looking for a game. However I've only played it solo

Heh. There's no shame in that. Though I will warn you... solitaire play like what you see in the Doomsday scenario trains you to be a rather poor tactician. (That's what happened with the Star Fleet Battles monster scenarios, too!)

I'll have my game with me then. As we get closer, maybe we can nail down a particular time for a game....

:stoked:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I see that you have Commands & Colors: Ancients, too. I've played that one eight times and really enjoy it.

Also... I saw the designer of Labyrinth there last time. If you are a fan of that game... keep an eye out for him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Davis
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeffr0 wrote:
Oh, I see that you have Commands & Colors: Ancients, too. I've played that one eight times and really enjoy it.

Also... I saw the designer of Labyrinth there last time. If you are a fan of that game... keep an eye out for him!

Cool.... I have a whole library of games I've yet to play or have only played solo. Heck.... this weekend I'm going to try to teach my wife Labyrinth(wish me luck). I'm just now getting back into boardgames after spending the last 2 decades playing Historical Minis. Most of the BGs I have played I've only played them on Vassal and never f2f.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Davis
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeffr0 wrote:
[q="marksyr"]I'll be there looking for a game. However I've only played it solo

Though I will warn you... solitaire play like what you see in the Doomsday scenario trains you to be a rather poor tactician. (That's what happened with the Star Fleet Battles monster scenarios, too!)

Thanks for the warning cool

Every game needs a loser
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PrezCon is fast approaching!

Anybody else planning on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.