Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game a week ago and played the base game only. Now i was looking to all cards to prepare for the next gaming session. I have some questions about some cards, since the rules expansions at playtheagents website doesn't have.

***COMMANDER CARDS***

COMMANDER JUST - "Reactivating any command facing you can always influence the other faction"

This text doesn't make sense, some of factions agents has commands that influence the other factions. Why the commander has that text?

COMMANDER CLOUT - "Buying agents and missions costs 1 IP less than their price"

Buying agents card will cost Zero IP (as free) with this commander, since the actual cost to buy agents is 1 IP?

***SPECIALS***

THE ENGINEER - "In this faction, Move or TURN the site"

What site is refering to? Faction agent, Safe-house?

I will appreciate any help in clarifying about some cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Commander Just - Any "THIS faction" agents can now be used to influence either faction. "OTHER faction" agents still work as normal.

Commander Clout - Yes, regular agents are free to buy. Some of the variants allow purchasing of retired agents for an additional fee, and we don't know what expansions may hold for purchasing powers.

The Engineer - The Safe House is the only site currently in the game, but the Engineer was worded that way for forward compatibility with future expansion plans, which implies that there will be a "sites" expansion at some point in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorri Gums
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a link that Saar posted in the last update on KS to hopefully clarify some expansion questions:

Expansion Rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sauron thanks for clarifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crinaya wrote:

The Engineer - The Safe House is the only site currently in the game, but the Engineer was worded that way for forward compatibility with future expansion plans, which implies that there will be a "sites" expansion at some point in the future.

Wait, seriously? I have like a handful of named "Site" cards in my box, with arrows and text. I was wondering what they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.