Subject: Special victims rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got my kickstarter stuff a couple of days ago and, perhaps I missed something, but I can't seem to find any rules pertaining to the new victims, such as the wounded victims, the heavy victim, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
metal134 wrote:
I got my kickstarter stuff a couple of days ago and, perhaps I missed something, but I can't seem to find any rules pertaining to the new victims, such as the wounded victims, the heavy victim, etc.

Don't worry, we're all still waiting on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
The lightly and seriously wounded victims are quite easy - lightly wounded (red cross) are already "treated". Critically wounded (black cross) victims can not be carried until they have been treated - once treated they act as victims but can not be treated again (ie, you can only carry a treated critically wounded victim, not ever lead them).

From this forum post: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1069950/rules-for-new-victim...

I'm eager for a pdf as well, but this helps until then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL, guess I wasn't the only one slightly confused by the plethora of POI! Wonder why they didn't at least put in a note how to use them?

BTW, what am I going to do with all the variations of fire meeples I have now - wood pawns, colored plastic, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Stark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jdanish wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
The lightly and seriously wounded victims are quite easy - lightly wounded (red cross) are already "treated". Critically wounded (black cross) victims can not be carried until they have been treated - once treated they act as victims but can not be treated again (ie, you can only carry a treated critically wounded victim, not ever lead them).

From this forum post: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1069950/rules-for-new-victim...

I'm eager for a pdf as well, but this helps until then!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
BTW, what am I going to do with all the variations of fire meeples I have now - wood pawns, colored plastic, etc...

Make a bigger fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bright
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
Gave my colored plastic ones to the kids. My son has been having a blast playing with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Chaffer
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:

The fire meeples can easily pass for explorers. We use them in Incan Gold, when using the Diamant system for revealing stay/go decisions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
metal134 wrote:

See here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/flash-point-f...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules for the special POIs have been posted to a Kickstarter update. You have to be a backer to see it; and the game designer asks that you please not post the rules to BGG or any other sites (they're for KS backers only.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.