Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakub Kurczyna
United Kingdom
Doncaster
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've just received my second hand copy of the game and it had four pieces of card that looks like it could be folded up to create a box with one of the edges a bit lower than the other. Are these some kind of counter boxes or what?
Also, I've been wondering what kind of storage solutions do you use, as a box seems to be really packed with all these maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use GMT counter trays. The wells are a little larger than 2"x1" and are perfect for holding 2 stacks of CoH counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rexbinary
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
In Stereo
badge
I pwnz j00!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's where the cards were stored for shipping.

If you pick up Conflict of Heroes: Price of Honour – Poland 1939 it has a very nice tray that will hold all the counters and cards that come with it, plus the ones from Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42 and Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943 as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Kurczyna
United Kingdom
Doncaster
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, good to know that. I really want that expansion (POH) as soon as possible. It's not very often discussed part of the conflict due to its relative brevity (I believe).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Kurczyna
United Kingdom
Doncaster
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for double posting, but that's what I've been asking about

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Talbot
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gaseki wrote:
Hi, I've just received my second hand copy of the game and it had four pieces of card that looks like it could be folded up to create a box with one of the edges a bit lower than the other. Are these some kind of counter boxes or what?
Also, I've been wondering what kind of storage solutions do you use, as a box seems to be really packed with all these maps.

Yes fold them up to store the counters.

Keith T
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.