Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Visited Nevada City for an overnight playing session. After sitting and relaxing a bit I brought out Sid Sacksons 'Can't Stop'. Stephen had enjoyed Exxtra so I thought he might like this one. A simple dice fest where the choices are when to stop rolling. Marianna, Karen and I started rolling and when the dust had settled Marianna had us with her purple tokens sitting at the top of four columns. I had captured three columns and Karen, who was
suffering from onemorerollitis, had one. This game is always a good opener as it is very simple and easy to set up. As an added bonus there is enough room in the box to store about a dozen more games. This game belongs in a
tube not one of the larger boxes in my collection.

Since I did bring Can’t Stop up for Stephen we made him play it. I won this one with 4 columns and Karen got 3. Poor Stephen caught Karens previous case of onemorerollitis and did not get anything on the board until halfway
through the game but did manage to capture one column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.