Hide
10 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shooting a PDS trough a wormhole rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Privaat
msg tools
Is this possible? Me and my friends were playing and somebody came up with this idea. Nobody was sure becauSe we all played first time. We solved this ingame by turning it into a vote issue at the diplomatic round. And most votes were against.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Privaat
msg tools
Ah thanks, i could not find that one. I was curious because the rules say quote: a system containing another end of a wormhole is considered adjacent. And the PDS was able to shoot into adjacent space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeelander80 wrote:
Ah thanks, i could not find that one. I was curious because the rules say quote: a system containing another end of a wormhole is considered adjacent.....
.....for movement purposes. This is the easiest way to understand wormholes. PDS fire is not a movement.
As has been noted, there is some confusion on this issue, so don't feel bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rio
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akinfantryman wrote:
Zeelander80 wrote:
a system containing another end of a wormhole is considered adjacent.....
.....for movement purposes.

You'd have to have Pilot-like reflexes and Crichton's intuition to make that shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No - FAQ, pg 8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Privaat
msg tools
Its easy just "use the force" but The TI FAQ says, no way cant be done. the FAQ is pretty good i didnt know it was out there ill put it in my ipad next game. Thanks guys, may the force be with you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankly it strikes me as odd that you can fire a PDS into an adjacent system anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Borders
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leifr wrote:
Frankly it strikes me as odd that you can fire a PDS into an adjacent system anyway.

Bothan spies are lazing the target
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.