Sinister Dexter wrote:
Now things will start to break down.
Wow, Andy, no seasonal cheer in your neck of the woods?
1. Our 2nd fridge broke (4 months old) we've owned house 6 months
2. Son #1 front door needs replacement (has owned house 3 months)
3. Son #2 washer broke (has owned house 1.5 years)
4. Son #2 dryer then broke
5. Son #2 furnace broke - replaced whole system
6. Son #2 air conditioner broke - discovered when replacing furnace
7. Our garage door opener just broke
8. Our furnace broke - replaced
Oh, there's seasonal cheer here, nothing that wounded any of us too badly.
I meant my post to be kind of humorous = fail.