Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
"No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood."
badge
Small talk (noun): insincere questions and dishonest answers.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you botch an immoral job, does that increase the disgruntledness of your moral crew at the end of your work action, or do they stay the same level of gruntledness until the immoral job is complete?

Thematically I'd think moral crews' disgruntledness increase when the captain says they're going to do an obviously immoral job, tho with the train job everyone only realized it was immoral after they'd already stolen the medicine (but before delivering to Niska).

For jobs other the train job, it may be difficult to figure out if the crew would figure out which jobs are immoral before they're started, in which ones they only realize it after botching a misbehavour, and in which ones it only becomes apparent when the job is complete.

Did I miss something in the rules that says exactly when they become disgruntled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Per page 12 of the rules, "Whenever you complete an Immoral Job, all your Moral Crew become Disgruntled."

Since a Botch means you didn't complete the job, they don't become Disgruntled (unless you happened to pull at Misbehave card that indicates that they do).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
"No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood."
badge
Small talk (noun): insincere questions and dishonest answers.
mbmbmbmbmb
gwek wrote:
Per page 12 of the rules, "Whenever you complete an Immoral Job, all your Moral Crew become Disgruntled."

Many thanks. I looked at the headings but couldn't find that and didn't want to read thru the whole rule book again. I've now downloaded the rulebook so I can do text searches next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found the rulebook to contain most of what you need overall, but gods help you if you need to actually figure out where a specific rule is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.