United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plow565 wrote:
How does it work? I KS'ed at the outlaw level

When Pledge Manager opens, you can add more copies of the game to your pledge. It's just a matter of setting up the payment/delivery on your own after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Houle
Canada
Granby
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you upgrade to 2 outlaw, deluxe outlaw or mine cart pledge? Or you only can add box's of the 2 core game set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to add other pledges and also upgrade you existing one. The only thing you won't get is the additional credit on the mine cart levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Low
United States
Burke
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
very interesting! I'd love to buy a few addons whenever it opens up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael paal
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
please consider that FFP stated that getting *Mine cart* after Kickstarter ending in the pledge manager will not give you the extra 75$ (you could spend on add ons).

So you pay 480$ for MC and all unlocked SG and thats it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arcticsniper wrote:
please consider that FFP stated that getting *Mine cart* after Kickstarter ending in the pledge manager will not give you the extra 75$ (you could spend on add ons).

So you pay 480$ for MC and all unlocked SG and thats it.

That's still $644 worth of extra content for an extra $255 dollars (assuming Deluxe outlaw level), or $782 at full price. Now of course you'll need to drop 30% off of the full price prices to compete with MM or CSI, which would give you a value of $547.70. That still means at minecart your paying less than half of an online retailers discounted price.

Not schilling for the company, just trying to convince myself it's worth it to do it. Of course for me it's an extra $330 because I didn't go deluxe outlaw. Still at an addition of 177 miniatures (from the extra sets and the add on menu) that's ~1.95 per mini with 3 tile sets, 5 additional tiles, 4 card sets and a host of other stuff thrown in for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason G.
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So one who did not kickstart the still get in on the kickstarter? If so how can I go about doing this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can piggyback an Outlaw with all the KS bonuses, I'd be interested. I'm new to boardgaming and missed this KS entirely. The game looks great and I'd like to get in on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Roscini
Italy
Perugia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antag wrote:
If you can piggyback an Outlaw with all the KS bonuses, I'd be interested. I'm new to boardgaming and missed this KS entirely. The game looks great and I'd like to get in on it!

quote.
If there is someone in Europe who can do this, I would be happy to pay for the postage.

Ciao,
S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
+1

Really hoping they allow late backing. Hoping to get in on this too.

Or anyone in Singapore care to let me piggyback?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristen Umansky
United States
Glen Rock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man I'd love to piggyback or be a late backer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.