Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Hammons
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They gave us Clusterfuck!

I just about died reading the rules. It's only day 3 and I've already gotten my money's worth. Thanks Cards Against Humanity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My envelope had the four dog/bird things on it.

Thinking of selling this. Friends too straitlaced to play this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
magicbus1966 wrote:
They gave us Clusterfuck!

I just about died reading the rules. It's only day 3 and I've already gotten my money's worth. Thanks Cards Against Humanity!

I got it on Day 3 too but apparently it's supposed to be D4. I know other people who got something else (you can see the video on the Holiday Bullshit website but you might not want to be spoiled).

This is the sort of game I think my friends would like: able to handle our large group, some light bluffing/strategy for me but maybe not so long as Citadels (yeah, they get bored sometimes during Citadels. Hence me buying everything CAH puts out)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G Roy
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nuthin again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome... I was looking for something to play with my family this holiday season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BaBang wrote:
Awesome... I was looking for something to play with my family this holiday season!

Finally, a way to say the things you always wanted to to that hot cousin of yours, without it getting (too) weird!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.