Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game seems pretty interesting, but the bad components (mainly the cards) are scaring me away from this game. I hate sleeving cards. Does anyone know if they have improved the cards or are planning on doing so in a future reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Plans are to re-print the cards for the KS backers when they print the expansion next year. Not sure if they'll make them available for retail purchasers but it would seem like a good PR move to at least have a replacement set for sale. Replacement connectors for the dashboards and a revised rulebook are available now. Everything else should be readily playable.

It is a fun game, and the publisher is correcting errors. But you will need to sleeve your cards for the time being with this current printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Linger
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I never had any problems with the cards. The corners aren't rounded - so? They're stiff and easy to shuffle and perfectly legible. I have no complaints.

The spinner thing is another matter. But those were recently corrected. If you get a copy with the old (bad) ones, contact BFR and they'll give you new thingies to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.