Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Jim showed up during Union Pacific... so when that game was done, we had a quorum for our normal Sunday race. We split into two groups... one for Formula De and one for Vinci.

Kory, Jonathen, Jim, and me line up on the Spa Francorchamps track. It was sunny weather (thank goodness)... and Jim had his usual incredibly good racing luck. He was soon in 1st and 2nd with little challenge from the rest of us. However, Jonathen took the lead mid-way through the 2nd lap... and at the beginning of the 2nd lap... I shot from the back of the pack to challenging for 2nd place (when I chose not to pit... giving me the higher gear in the straight after at the 1st corner).

But it was for nought. Jonathen lost his last suspension 2/3rds through the 2nd lap... and I missed two critical corners... dropping me back in the pack. Jim B took 1st and 2nd. Kory took 3rd and 4th. Jonathen took 5th... and we had 3 DNFs. Another fun day of racing (well for every but me... but I'm having an off racing season this time... LOL).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.