Popular Tags: [View All]
Alter Ego
Germany
munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
features from the press:

- New 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single device
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself

find it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daysofwond...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory B
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
I'll Take Those Fantasy Women!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this available to play on the pc anywhere yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Pitts
United States
Aloha
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its also on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/235620/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory B
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
I'll Take Those Fantasy Women!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks, been waiting for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone been able to get it on Kindle Fire? It won't show up in the App Store for the device.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
sometimes i think people let me win just so they can hear my lengthy victory speeches
mb
Works mostly fine on updated android nexus (2nd gen).
It does seem to gobble up the battery life though.

Crashes maybe once in every seven/eight games (then it does a validation on the file, then picks up where left of).

You will prob find the first few games the AI smokes you as you get used to the screen etc.

The only rule difference i see:

Board Game: Sorcerors take new sorceror from gen supply not active tokens for their sorcery power.

App: Sorcerors take new sorceror from active tokens for their sorcery power.

I will have to verify to be sure; i may have misread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Uccello
United States
Millbury
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HawkFan wrote:
Has anyone been able to get it on Kindle Fire? It won't show up in the App Store for the device.
Yeah, it's not in the Amazon store. If you Kickstarted it, you should have gotten a link to download it directly to your Kindle Fire, and once you enable third-party apps, you can install it. If you didn't Kickstart it, I don't know where you get the download link.

Once you have it, it works great on the Fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
BlinkyJOH wrote:
The only rule difference i see:

Board Game: Sorcerors take new sorceror from gen supply not active tokens for their sorcery power.

App: Sorcerors take new sorceror from active tokens for their sorcery power.

I will have to verify to be sure; i may have misread.

Using the Sorcerers' zap power to turn a lone active enemy token into an active Sorcerer token (thereby taking control of the region) has always been enacted by taking an available Sorcerer token from the tray and placing your opponent's token into the tray. The SW2 app does the same thing.
The tokens in the tray are separate from those you are referring to as "active tokens", which I take to mean: the tokens you are awarded at the outset by selecting the Sorcerers race/power combo. If you are awarded 11 tokens to start, this leaves 7 remaining in the tray. Zaps come from those 7, but of course some of your 11 may also be bumped to the tray as a result of your opponents' attacks. Those would then be available too, for future zapping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.