tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Von Penguin
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be busy but I do live in central Jersey (Monmouth County to be precise) Do you have a time/meeting place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Mantuano
United States
Hamilton Square
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1750 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
(609) 584-6979

Time:
Not Sure. The store opens at noon, open gaming usually starts when people shop up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vonpenguin wrote:
I may be busy but I do live in central Jersey (Monmouth County to be precise) Do you have a time/meeting place?
Wat-da-frak!?

This is within half an hour where my folks live. Not that I was looking, but I'm surprised to find a FLGS in the area, let alone one so close.

However, I'm currently waaay out of town (as opposed to just out of town, so I gottdecline)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Von Penguin
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oninoted wrote:
1750 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
(609) 584-6979

Time:
Not Sure. The store opens at noon, open gaming usually starts when people shop up

Thanks. I've got an online pen and paper starting at 2 unfortunately so I wouldn't be able to commit to a BSG game at that time. Good luck though.

ackmondual wrote:
vonpenguin wrote:
Wat-da-frak!?

This is within half an hour where my folks live. Not that I was looking, but I'm surprised to find a FLGS in the area, let alone one so close.

However, I'm currently waaay out of town (as opposed to just out of town, so I gottdecline)

Oh there's nothing in Monmouth, I've either got to go over to around the Trenton area or into Ocean to find a gaming store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oninoted-I thought Gamers Realm charged a fee for using tables?

ackmondual- In Mercerville there is also Family Fun Hobbies, in Berlin there is All Things Fun, and in Saddle Brook is Gamer's Gambit.

I have a weekly game group in Florence NJ.

It's good to hear from more local gamers

Check my for trade list as we could meet up for a trade and save shipping.
In the past I've met up with local gamers to trade at a nearby Wegmans to demo their new game for them.

Cheers and good gaming!

-Michael Scott Matecha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.