Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliot Amos
United States
Albany
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to get Dungeon Petz for Mansions of Madness and I'm willing to hear some counter offers or augmentations to get it.

My copy of MoM is Like New, only been played twice. All the pieces are in extra baggies I purchased fitted for them and most baggies are even labeled, I am a very organized person. All the minis have been neatly glued to their bases with clean hobby glue.

My only problem is that my group didn't like it. They are into D&D and when I read a card that said someone threw their knife she said, "No. I didn't. I want to stab." I explained that isn't how the game worked and so she ended up ducking out of the game before it was over.

I'm looking for a more "gamey" game, now, and my girlfriend and I have a lot of interest in Dungeon Petz. It's more gamey, it's easier to explain that it's a board game and not a tabletop game so it has structured rules and isn't fluid, ect.

I'm really looking to get a copy and I don't want to pay full price after losing the money on purchasing MoM brand new so I'm hoping to trade.

My copy is from a smoker-free home. I live in Georgia (USA) and am only interested in offers inside the USA. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.