SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the discount code Jools posted.

Brits, bear in mind that delivery from German Amazon is about €4 for the first item, and then only about €0.60 for each item after that. Yes, buying four games costs only pennies more in shipping than buying one.

The camel has been good to us all year, and just send a bunch of alerts. Some of them old, but still good bargains, some of them new.

Top of the list and one I'm sorely tempted with, Sheepland. It's a light euro, tricky and I found it to be fun. Language free and camel says this is the lowest amazon has gone.Down to €16.58 delivered and Brits would add delivery to that.

Next up, Via Appia. Not highly rated, the word 'light' appears in many Comments, a Queen Game with a language free gimmick. Now down to €24.26 with free delivery for ze Germans. Usually around €30, didn't check anywhere else yet.

On to Targi, which left me unimpressed. Getting stuff and swapping stuffing and more stuff, didn't do much for me. Fairly language dependent, if I recall there's a bunch of text on cards but I may be wrong. It was OK, but you might want an English edition. Down to €11.52, free delivery over €20 for Teutonics. camel says it's not been lower on Amazon.

Been around before, but Chicago Express is not bad, and if you like trains and share dealing, it's nice enough. Language free. Down to €16.89 just now, camel says it's not been lower.

Here's another that interests me, Las Vegas. A dice-roller naturally with a lot of positive comments. Language free. Down to just €12,17 which is a good price, generally around €17.

Another dice game and nominated for the SdJ, Qwixx is down to only €6.39. language free and well rated. Only €8 normally, so not a huge saving.

On to the familiar Kingdom Builder, I mention this as it's back down to €9.98 which is amazingly low for a recent SdJ winner. Yes, some text on the cards, yes most gamers could handle it. Under 10 quid for a sweet game like this??

Even better, the current SdJ is under €5!!! The small box Abacus edition of Hanabi is down to €4.78. Ye ghods and little fishes, at worst it gets you over the €20 mark for free shipping if you live there.

There's more, but I gotta go!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal vE
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just beware its a personal code (mine was at least) and you can se it onle one time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander De Bruyne
Belgium
Erembodegem
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Brakus wrote:
just beware its a personal code (mine was at least) and you can se it onle one time.

And not for games, just for clothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Shepherd
United Kingdom
Ovington
Northumberland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tzalwelaja wrote:

Mine seems to be for anything except books, digital products, and third party items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander De Bruyne
Belgium
Erembodegem
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MrShep wrote:
tzalwelaja wrote:

Mine seems to be for anything except books, digital products, and third party items.

That's weird. Why the hell do I get one for clothing =p I buy LOTS of boardgames on Amazon.de all the time and all I get are coupons for clothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Shepherd
United Kingdom
Ovington
Northumberland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tzalwelaja wrote:
Why the hell do I get one for clothing =p I buy LOTS of boardgames on Amazon.de all the time and all I get are coupons for clothing

I'd guess it's a matter of conversion. You're a regular board game customer, so they're trying to coax you into spending money their other departments. I haven't bought anything from .de for months, so I guess they just want to win my custom (any kind of custom) back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget Lancaster and Village. They're pretty good deals too.

But why these price drops? Why are things so dirt cheap right now? Is it because of Christmas? And for how long can we expect prices to drop?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've just realised I have the voucher also, now to see if I can justify the couple of games I need to hit the £50 spend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hughes
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great deal - Niagara and The Spirits of Niagara for under twenty euros for both: http://www.amazon.de/Zoch-601140048-Niagara-Erweiterung-Flus...

I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it comes with English instructions too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is one of the reasons why I love this site - Games don't HAVE to be expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dghughes wrote:

Just to remind y'all, ALL Zoch games have English rules in the box, regardless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scary bird
United Kingdom
cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a la carte seems to be a good price for eur 23.95

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002USCG02/ref=ox_sc_act_tit...

it's £36.59 on uk amazon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
annette_tr9 wrote:
a la carte seems to be a good price for eur 23.95

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002USCG02/ref=ox_sc_act_tit...

it's £36.59 on uk amazon

That is a good price compared to UK sellers (£35.89 delivered from IGUK for example).

But Amazon.DE has done it much cheaper, even under €15 about 18 month ago. The €24 is about their normal price (Milan Spiele has it for €26). Still, a very good price and language free. There are two Heidelburger editions, the one without the SdJ popple includes English. This one on Amazon.DE has the popple, and is German only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Las Vegas is down to €11.36 but maaaaan, Sheepland has gone back up! That was the one I wanted. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Me too, Jon. It's in my basket, but I'm still waiting for Amazon to get back to me on the recent Fresco bundle lock. I'll leave it in and cross various things in hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect it will complete at the higher price. Putting it in your basket doesn't secure the price, I fear.

I console myself that now I know it can go low. I'll grab it sooner. Time to close on some of those deals tonight I think. Also, the Milan spiele deals look too good as well. Spend Spend Spend!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muddy Boots
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
I suspect it will complete at the higher price. Putting it in your basket doesn't secure the price, I fear.
I've left it there in case it drops again before I place my next order.

As an aside: It's worth checking through Amazon's listed Queen games. You can make it much easier by filtering. There are currently 196 listed (69 if you're ordering from outside Germany), with some excellent prices. For example, Cable Car for 17,80 euro and Chicago Express for 14,50 euro - the lowest Amazon have ever sold them for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
dghughes wrote:
This is a great deal - Niagara and The Spirits of Niagara for under twenty euros for both: http://www.amazon.de/Zoch-601140048-Niagara-Erweiterung-Flus...

This has now dropped to €15.87!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Panayi
United Kingdom
Harrow
flag msg tools
party's over for cheap Queen games titles it seems?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.