Popular Tags: [View All]
C K
United States
Kingston
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So my copy of the Master Set arrived yesterday; I had ordered the Basic set about a month ago and enjoy the game enough that I grabbed the rest.

When I got the Basic set, there were strange white clumps of some powdery stuff stuck to fronts of several of the cards. I scraped it off; the print underneath was faint, but readable. Odd.

Last night I spent some time with my daughter punching out all the cardboard bits of the Master Set and then opened up the cards. There were several of the cards (in the challenge deck and the elite deck) where the cut was pretty wonky, many with a large black border on one short side and a skinny little black border on the other. There were a few that were so off-kilter that there’s a white stripe along the short edge of the card, and a piece of the CMYK target showing. So there are several cards which are basically marked. Just wondering if others have seen this and what to do about it besides (a) relax and get over it – which I’m working on… or (b) sleeve the cards.

-C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email the publisher, I'm sure he will take care of you and get replacements out.

http://www.duelofages.com/DoAII/HomeAbout
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.