Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Park
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I did terrible on my finals... but this made up for it. Can we see text cards for the villains?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Until they fix the server for images no one can upload them here. Perhaps >G will post them on their site and someone can link them in, but until then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Information here at the GTG website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my cards in the mail today. I actually placed 5 orders for the Errata cards to give to my friends. I didn't expect to get 5 promo packs as well. Hats off to GtG for their generosity and quick shipping right before the holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Putts wrote:
Just received my cards in the mail today. I actually placed 5 orders for the Errata cards to give to my friends. I didn't expect to get 5 promo packs as well. Hats off to GtG for their generosity and quick shipping right before the holidays.

Hah, I did the same thing! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be the only chance to get these cards? I missed the sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think >G said they will sell all their promos again once they are done releasing their expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't suppose they mentioned when that might be, did they? I just received my copy of Vengeance today and it's killing me that I missed these promos. And they already teased the next expansion on the side of the new box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynk Fox
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It wont be till after the expansions are done. Which is at least 2-3 more expansions, and they are about 8-12 months apart. But we have no idea.

>G Has also been completely supportive of print and play of promo heroes - they ahve no problem with it, and there are many ways to make it work nicely. You might look on the SoTM Forums here on BGG for the Arts Cow thread where you can basically order a deck of playing cards of all the promos.

Or, visit Spiff's website for his print and play oversized hero cards (www.spiffworld.com/sotm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.