Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With 5 players at the beginning of the game we put 2 Cockpit Access cards in the center.

If you make it to the end phase, that means the first Captain was good and he/she has 1 of the two cockpit access cards.

When you go through the end phase and through the FIRST and SECOND instructions, if the next player to get a cockpit (last one in a 5 player game) is also a good captain, there is still 1 good player left (3 good 2 bad in a 5 player game).

The question is the rules in the SECOND section of the end phase state that "This repeats until all honest CM got a cockpit access card and save the flight.

How can this happen since there are 3 good CM but only 2 cockpit access cards in a 5 player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I think it's because the Skirmish card gets flipped so thats the first Cockpit access card, and the amount for the beginning setup is the skirmish card + additional cockpit access cards I believe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
Oh I think it's because the Skirmish card gets flipped so thats the first Cockpit access card, and the amount for the beginning setup is the skirmish card + additional cockpit access cards I believe?

Yes. The captain gets the Skirmish card, flipped to its Cockpit Access side.
The numbers on the cards show how many you place in the center at the start.
To avoid misundestanding the word "Place" is added at the Fasten Your Seatbelts (preparation) section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.