Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to see if im playing this right.

Lets say for example the British are the phasing player.

Normally if the British attacked an Italian unit and received a CB result, the British would place a CB marker on their unit since they are the phasing player.

But in this example I want to make sure I have done this correctly. The British attacked an Italian unit, the Italian player played a card to treat the battle as CR so they counter attacked. During their attack they rolled a CB result. Now since this is still the British players phase (he is the phasing player) is the CB counter placed on the British unit not the Italian unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regardless of who attacks/defends, CB combat results place a CB marker on the pashing player, to be resolved during next Player Turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries thanks, I thought that was the case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell D
United Kingdom
Ewell
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A follow-up question if I may: In the above case, who decides which of the phasing player's hexes the counterblow marker is placed on? The counterattacker, or the original attacker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelgabriel wrote:
A follow-up question if I may: In the above case, who decides which of the phasing player's hexes the counterblow marker is placed on? The counterattacker, or the original attacker?

I would say the original attacker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.