Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lane
United States
Elkhorn
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first game tonight and the question came up that we couldn't find any clarification in the rules. Once a route has traveled thru a red or green location, can either the same route (via a loop) or another colored route travel thru that same red/green location and gain the benefit (either Travel token or extra turn)?

Thanks,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
claggie wrote:
We played our first game tonight and the question came up that we couldn't find any clarification in the rules. Once a route has traveled thru a red or green location, can either the same route (via a loop) or another colored route travel thru that same red/green location and gain the benefit (either Travel token or extra turn)?

Thanks,
Chris

Yes, another color expedition can pass through the same location.
And the same color expedition can pass through it again as long as it doesn't violate the rule that arrows of the same color may not run parallel (meaning they can't connect the same two adjacent cities that color already connected with one arrow).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lane
United States
Elkhorn
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response, but my question was more directed at "does the benefit of the red/green location happened a 2nd, 3rd, etc. time"?

Any insight?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
Yes, you get the benefit each time you connect to the location. This is the way we play and I see nothing in the rules that takes away the benefit of the red and green spots after each is used once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree

Considering the rules say when you remove an arrow and if the last arrow in the expedition points to a red/green location you take that associated action (which would of course mean it would be the 2nd time that location was used - 1st when the arrow was originally placed, and then again when the arrow after it was removed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.