2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Greetings all rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albin Svensson
msg tools
Hi

(I hope this is the right forum to introduce myself in)

My name is Albin Svensson, from Sweden. After a few hours lurking I felt it was time to join you guys.

I’m a person with many interest such as blacksmithing, ecological farming, art and HEMA. I have so many hobbies, interest and things going on that I sometimes feel like a juggler, with too many objects and too few hands.

I’m a game enthusiast and play warhammer 40k and fantasy. I also like board games of all sorts but Twilight Imperium and settlers of cathan I always find enjoyable to play.

I also make pixel art for a game called portal mortal. Check it out here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/portal-mortal I find it quite amusing

I’m a hobby game designer and developer (my main reason joining this forum). My main focus is on board games but in the past I have designed computer games. So far I have not fully completed any game but I’m in a serious stage with my newest title; project name KingsLand. I will soon create a project log in the design sub-forum so check it out

EDIT: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/14259796#14259796

When it comes to games I have always been a cave dweller*. In the sense I have never moved out of my comfort zone when it comes to gaming and game development. I’ve always been with my trusted friends and never been to a convent or regularly played with strangers, I have played with some but not many. I’m not one of those strange creepy guys, trust me

Since I really going for KingsLand I will expand my comfort zone and start attending gaming convents and really push the game to actually be a reality. If not all of you unison says no. Then I will crawl back to my lair.
Well that some info about me. Feel free to ask me anything and once more please check out my project log.

*Yes literary I mean. I have lived in a basement for most part of my life. Now I live with my mother however, but I still have a basement where I have all my stuff and practice my hobbies.

Best regards,

//Albin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.