Viticulture» Forums » General

Subject: It's a dream to punch! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, are the cardboard components from Viticulture ever a dream to punch! I can't recall components punching so beautifully. I'm really liking the quality here!

On a related component note - what do you use the extra ziplock bags for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender: Actually, I didn't realize that all of the wooden pieces would come in their own bags, so I had Panda include enough bags for all of them. However, I've found that the insert works really well, as do the original bags, so I don't even use the nice bags!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Ender: Actually, I didn't realize that all of the wooden pieces would come in their own bags, so I had Panda include enough bags for all of them. However, I've found that the insert works really well, as do the original bags, so I don't even use the nice bags!

One can never have too many zip-lock bags, and it's a nice to get more than what's needed for a change!

As you say, the box insert is terrific. You don't have the wooden pieces loose in the insert though do you? Right now I'm thinking it probably makes sense to keep each player colour bagged, to make it easier to take everything out of the box.

Great job on the components by the way Jamey!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ender! And no, I don't have the wooden pieces loose in the insert in my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have each wooden set, each card deck, the 1 lira coins, the higher lira coins, the glass beads, and the common game components (heart tokens, grapes, temp worker) in separate bags, with the glass beads also in the burlap bag. That used every bag the game came with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the wooden pieces loose in my insert, they aren't any more difficult to take out than undoing a zip-lock bag without ripping it ^^.

It only works as I have the kickstarter sleeve for the box though. A piece of foam between lid and board means that with the sleeve on the board is held flat against the insert and things can't get mixed up =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.