The Agents» Forums » General

Subject: Detailed components list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tore Halvorsen
Norway
flag msg tools
Hi,

Does anyone have a detailed components list for the base and all expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McGee
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Click to view this user's profile.
badge
Uncertainty and Innovation
mbmbmbmbmb
This what you're looking for?

http://thoughtprocess.me/boxes/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tore Halvorsen
Norway
flag msg tools
Perfect!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tore Halvorsen
Norway
flag msg tools
... but what happened to "base renovations"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Base renovations wasn't an expansion, it was an upgrade to the number of cards contained in the base set, so it is already there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quoted (and bolded) from the Kickstarter verbatim:
"The base-set includes 36 Agent cards, 20 Mission cards and 32 double sided points cards. Additionally, as a Kickstarter exclusive, we are bundling every base-set with 8 Commander promo cards. AND you'll get ALL the unlocked stretch goals (including extra Agents in Base Renovations and additional Missions in Black Ops!)"

That's clearly saying there are 36 agents in the base set and you'll be getting more on top of that. Zero is not additional.

I've been trying to get an answer via email as I'm also missing an expansion since my package was ripped open during shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DareMachina wrote:
Quoted (and bolded) from the Kickstarter verbatim:
"The base-set includes 36 Agent cards, 20 Mission cards and 32 double sided points cards. Additionally, as a Kickstarter exclusive, we are bundling every base-set with 8 Commander promo cards. AND you'll get ALL the unlocked stretch goals (including extra Agents in Base Renovations and additional Missions in Black Ops!)"

That's clearly saying there are 36 agents in the base set and you'll be getting more on top of that. Zero is not additional.

I've been trying to get an answer via email as I'm also missing an expansion since my package was ripped open during shipment.

Related to that, I'm having trouble understanding the main KS graphic:

Agents x36 +14 KS promo
Mission x20 +12 expansion
Points x32

I get that the +12 Mission is the Black Ops. And there are also +8 Commander cards explained later. The Point cards say x32, but on the contents breakdown, we're now up to x40? But what is the +14 KS Promo Agents?? Are those the extra Base Renovation Agents you mentioned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yep, the +14 is the extra agents that should come in the Base Renovations pack.

The designer had stated that they were included in the base set (like the commanders) but the card count was 32 agents BEFORE the free expansion. If the count doesn't increase then nothing was added. It's just confusing because the designer hasn't, at least from my searches, answered the question directly as to what those cards even were and the image telling us what to expect contradicts what actually came in the box.

It's made much more bearable by the game being so good. I had to run two separate games at the same time because so many people wanted to play! One group got the base set and the others got all my expansions mixed together.

I'm being asked what comes in the box and don't have a good answer.

Also, I'm thinking the point card increase to 40 was from playtesting with expansions. I saw a picture of someone holding a mission that was worth 6 (higher than anything in the base set) so extra point cards were probably added to make sure there was enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got an email from the designer with a definitive answer.

The 36 agents in the base set includes the ones from Base Renovations. He's not sure where/when the mistake took place but there was just a miscount of the base set.

Not a surprise really once you think about him working on a base set and 4 agent expansions. Card ideas getting moved between sets, altered, or even culled to make each expansion themed but also balanced with the base set has to be a tough job.

Hope that helps anyone else that was confused
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.