Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Innovation» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I dogma the same card twice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Game Genius

New Jersey
msg tools
It didn't seem to specify this in the rules, I know I can do two dogma actions in a row, but not if I can on the same card. My wife was robbing all my scoring cards doing this yesterday :-P
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
nomah17 wrote:
It didn't seem to specify this in the rules, I know I can do two dogma actions in a row, but not if I can on the same card. My wife was robbing all my scoring cards doing this yesterday :-P


Yes, rob away
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say with most chudyk games..if it don't say explictily you can't...then yeah.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, go ahead!

Besides, it is more fun (and urgent to counteract for the other players) this way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Sure, go ahead!

Besides, it is more fun (and urgent to counteract for the other players) this way.
By design, some of them won't last long anyways, as after dogma-ing it once, the game state changes and you wouldn't want to do it a second time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes..no one said Innovation was a "gentle" game!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulios Call
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys !
I dont have the rules infront of me, but i recall reading that you cannot activate the same card twice(use both action on the same card)

I have the new version.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gugupanda wrote:
Hey guys !
I dont have the rules infront of me, but i recall reading that you cannot activate the same card twice(use both action on the same card)

I have the new version.


Read the blue font Note at the end of the ACTIVATE rules paragraph: "Note: it is possible to use your two actions to activate the same card twice".

This is the IELLO version rules. So the answer is YES.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.