Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Trovato
Italy
Rome
ITALY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

After reading the new Quick Rules file for the Advanced game I am confused about the Car Set Up procedure.
Are we sure players draw cards before to choose the setup chits?

If yes, there should be an order of choice because French cars have an obvious advantage (7 cards) and German cars have a penalty (5 cards only).

I thought in the Advanced game the type of car chart have actually no meaning at all since with the setup you can replace any of the Tyres, Damage, Cards values as long as the total of the chits used (or what is printed on the car chart if left uncovered) is 6 and only after the Setup you draw the cards you have chosen.

Maybe just a wrong positioning in the sequence of the Quick Rules file?

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Lala
United Kingdom
Weston-Super-Mare
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
badge
Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. My mistake. Thanks for noticing.
The drawing of the cards should be at the end of the free practice, right after choosing your driver skill and completing the car setup.
This should be clear enough in the rule book, but I missed up the order of things in the quick rules. I will fix it and reload the file on BBG.
Thanks again
Alessandro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.