Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do landmarks only happen on your turn (like Airport) or on anyone's turn (shopping mall perhaps)? If it is case-by-case, what is the breakdown?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James To My Friends
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me (and the way we've been playing it) is to apply the landmarks exactly as written.

Therefore a shopping mall in combination with a café means that you get 2 coins from the player that rolled the dice . The harbour states that if the dice totals 10 or more you may add 2 to value. So the Tuna fishing boat will activate on the roll of a 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
Born-of-Ashes wrote:
Do landmarks only happen on your turn (like Airport) or on anyone's turn (shopping mall perhaps)? If it is case-by-case, what is the breakdown?

Thanks.

Unless it specifically mentions "anyone" (i.e. blue cards) or another player (i.e. red cards), cards generally only work for you. So no, you can't use your harbour to raise your opponents dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:

Unless it specifically mentions "anyone" (i.e. blue cards) or another player (i.e. red cards), cards generally only work for you. So no, you can't use your harbour to raise your opponents dice.

Great, Thanks for the speedy reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.