Subject: Un-research? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E. Strathmeyer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the player allowed to remove a researched card at any time, or can they only research a new card in its place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
strathmeyer wrote:
Is the player allowed to remove a researched card at any time, or can they only research a new card in its place?

Once a card has been researched into a tech it can only be reversed by playing another research card and removing the first tech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
No, you never get your basic tech back. You can only replace the researched tech with another tech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InfiniteNutshell wrote:
No, you never get your basic tech back. You can only replace the researched tech with another tech.

I think you mis-read what I wrote. I said that "Once a card as been researched..." Your basic tech is not a card. All cards that you research into techs can only be changed by researching again, removing the first tech, and adding the new one. Your basic tech will never be open for use again once it has been changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Draper
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Funguy wrote:
InfiniteNutshell wrote:

I think you mis-read what I wrote. I said that "Once a card as been researched..." Your basic tech is not a card. All cards that you research into techs can only be changed by researching again, removing the first tech, and adding the new one. Your basic tech will never be open for use again once it has been changed.

I think that person was replying to the OP, not you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.