Subject: Free code for $15 off at Red Envelope rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
School starting soon! Better read a lot of 'fun' books now.
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas Chit-Chat!

I have a code for $15 off at Red Envelope. (Have to use by Monday the 16th)

[MSJ6U2B70B7LAMM2]

I ordered this but it did not mention that the code would not cover any of the shipping (which is $9.99). So if anyone was ordering anyhow please us this code. I don't want it to go completely to waste.

Please leave a comment if you use it so no one tries to and I can take down the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
School starting soon! Better read a lot of 'fun' books now.
mbmbmbmbmb
BING wrote:
Celebrate the joy of giving with thoughtful, one-of-a-kind gifts you simply won't find anywhere else. Whether it's fun or inspired, sentimental or just because, RedEnvelope gifts are unique, meaningful, and designed to leave a lasting impression.
Personalized: many of our gifts can be personalized with a name, date, custom graphic, or memorable milestone
Distinctive red box: have your gift delivered in our signature red box and give your lucky recipient a feeling of genuine excitement
Story: each gift in our collection has a story to tell and it's included on a story card when delivered to your recipient
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of every gift
For more information, visit.

^Hot Deal is good only in the 50 United States & D.C. to Bing Rewards members. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer ends at 11:59PM PST on 12/16/2013 or while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Any Hot Deal returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent.
Terms: Code must be used on a single purchase, cannot be combined with another eGift Card, and any unused value will expire upon use. Code has no cash value, is not refundable, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Code value is not valid for International or Wedding Services, third party hosted products (e.g. wine), or for the purchase of gift codes. Code value cannot be used with any other offers, discounts, or previous purchases. Code value expires on 12/31/14. Code cannot be resold for commercial or any other purposes. Selection of this promotion through Bing Rewards constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.