Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bayes
United States
O'Fallon
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok I have just the base game
And I want to get the expansions soon but will they all fit into the main box?
What about the new cards? No way they can fit in the box the original cards came in
Ps does anyone know where to get small card sleeves for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
backspace8908 wrote:

Yes.

backspace8908 wrote:
What about the new cards? No way they can fit in the box the original cards came in

You'll get a new tray for the new cards in the expansion.

backspace8908 wrote:

Mini USA.
http://maydaygames.com/card-sleeves-41-63-mm-50-pack-premium...
http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/productdetails.cfm?sku=F...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the second expansion yet, but judging from all the packing/organizing tips here on BGG, they both fit just fine.
There are files for tuckboxes you can print that will hold just about anything you want...including cards.
And Fantasy Flight Games sells the card sleeves for the game. Their website tells you the sleeve size and how many packs you will need. It's a bunch.....I don't have mine sleeved.
Edit:ninja'ed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have base and both expansions in base coffin box.
It's an easy fit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
The box is big enough for at least a 3rd expansion if not more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel C.
United States
Deshler
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and as for how many sleeves you need... a little less than 1100. No I'm not joking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can bear the inconsistency, it would be wise to only sleeve the cards that get shuffled. Namely the Action, Political, and various Objective card decks. That's only about ~300 cards to sleeve. Everything else has no reason to be shuffled and would likely go without wear and tear when unsleeved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
akinfantryman wrote:
Don't have the second expansion yet, but judging from all the packing/organizing tips here on BGG, they both fit just fine.
There are files for tuckboxes you can print that will hold just about anything you want...including cards.
And Fantasy Flight Games sells the card sleeves for the game. Their website tells you the sleeve size and how many packs you will need. It's a bunch.....I don't have mine sleeved.
Edit:ninja'ed!

Sleeve them. They wear ugly and quickly.

Then again, so do the sleeves. Those of course you can replace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put mine in a big plastic storage container. Of course, that's because I also put each set of plastic in their own container with their matching tech cards and 6 color-matched dice. I also put all the races and most of the tokens in one 2-week and one 1-week pill containers. The Fighter bonus counters, GF bonus counters, and Trade Goods each went in their own containers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben MacFarlane
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also fit the base game plus both expansions into just the two expansions boxes - mine is not sleeved, but I expect it would fit either way. I find it much more portable this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sirjonsnow wrote:
I put mine in a big plastic storage container. Of course, that's because I also put each set of plastic in their own container with their matching tech cards and 6 color-matched dice. I also put all the races and most of the tokens in one 2-week and one 1-week pill containers. The Fighter bonus counters, GF bonus counters, and Trade Goods each went in their own containers.

The Container store has a variety of boxes I use to store stuff, and I have everything in five 12x20x6" stackable drawer units.

Of course I also have plastic and cards for twenty races.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wessels
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything clearly organized, broken down into Plano boxes, with grouping that makes it easy to setup a game. It all fit in the original box with all the expansions. Here's the details:

http://preeminent.org/wp/awwos/?p=171
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FRM Vicious
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Great solution.
Might I ask what the dimension of the 2 storage boxes are?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
I put everything into one box except for the stuff for the Lazax scenario, which I put in the shards of the throne expansion box and tucked that into the back of my closet, as it just gets in the way, and I don't think I'll ever use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Wehn
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
backspace8908 wrote:

I don't even use the box anymore. This is my current storage, at some point I want to get a footlocker type storage container with wheels to store all of this in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/adamwehn/IMG_0005.jpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.